Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Prefects' Meeting

Yeah well today was our last ever Prefects' Meeting and it was pretty sad :(
I mean, I've always hated Prefects' Meetings but it was kinda sad when everyone started crying. I felt for Namini & Sanju but it was Ruchitha's story that actually made me cry.

That was probably the saddest story I've heard in a long time... And his tears didn't help, neither did his WONDERFUL choice of vocabulary at that moment. I was thinking about everything he said all the way home and felt bad the entire way... The way he said, "She had the keys to my heart" was sooo cute! And I loved the way he said "We could both kick ass on paper." Typical Ruchitha... I think I admire him a hell of a lot. Rock on!

Anyways, I loved the cheer at the end. It was actually pretty united... Was talking with Max... teehee

AAAND we finally told Woodpecker that Prashan likes her! =D She said she'd known.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Now we have something extra to tell Julian when he comes back. But Avi & Sudee don't know so will hafta be rather tactful.

Anyways, gotta go
Lotsa Math to do

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment