Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Sisters Over Misters

"One thing I learned
Is
Never choose
Your Misters
Over
Your Sisters"

Yeah so I saw that written on Newanthi's info and I honestly love that quote because I believe that you shouldn't put a guy (unless it's a friend) higher up on your list of important people than your best girlies...

But this is pissing off
I liked the guy. I seeeriously did! For the first time in my life, I actually thought he might be worth getting my heart broken over :(
But now he likes her...
She wouldn't even know him if not for me. Hell, she knows him as the guy I like! He knows her as the friend of the girl who likes him

The way she flirts with him, right in front of me! Come on! And then she yells at me for being ungrateful when she's 'helping' me out here. No, thank you
And it's sooo obvious he likes her over me and so what's new
And it's like the two of them are rubbing it in my face!! Telling me how he texts her all the time and asking me if he texted me. Asking me where she is and when I'm like I don't know, he goes Ah okay, then, I'm off
Dick.

But then this is effing ridiculous!! How dare I even contemplate picking this imbecile of a guy over my girl?!? She's my best friend! I can count on her but I'd rather die than tell her any of my secrets. The only one I can tell absolutely anything to is Ashy Bashy (♥) which is why I love him and can honestly say that if anyone hurts him, I'll break their necks!!

Yeah but I don't like him any more. Can't believe I did. Because I know she honestly means the best.
Can't believe I wrote this...

But I'm over it all...
Deep breaths

And now I'm free :) :)

She's still important in my life and he...he can go suck something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment