Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Semesters!! (Ack!)

Yiiiikes!!
Semesters are starting on Friday and I have a different problem with all my subjects.

1. Computing:
Literally need to memorize three whole CR Books of notes and learn the format of a VB Program. And that's in, oh, about 6 hours' time :)

2. Pure Math 1:
Need to go through 4 CR Books to actually remember what exactly we did for almost 12 months of school time. After that, need to remember how to do the sums

3. Mechanics 1:
Ditto the above statement with the addition of the fact that I never knew how to do the damned sums in the first place

4. Physics:
Have to go through aaaall the books, remember the equations, understand the theory and stuff in about 3 hours.

5. Stats 1:
Bless this. I have hope! Basically, remembering the equations...

6. Pure Math 2:
Screw this. I'm doomed -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment