Monday, December 7, 2009

How Much Today Sucked

I didn't think today sucked at all when I was in school but now I'm suddenly all depressed.

Just found out that Woolly isn't coming down this December and all of us were LITERALLY counting down the days, saying 'When Juleh comes down...' and now...UGH!
Gosh Oakridge SUCKS! A limit on holidays? Sheesh!!

And just found out that Karan-dude's a dick. Grr...! Another one. And he was soooo CUTE! Oh so, apparently, with a uni-brow but big deal!!
And this song I'm currently listening to sounds sooo depressing: Two is better than one by Taylor Swift and Boys Like Girls

And just got my Monthly Test marks - Phys: 67, Math: 73, Computing: 85
I hate being in this class - I feel SO out of place that I know what Woolly keeps talking about, being in India and all that. On the outside, it's all 'Yay! We're all SO united!' but I feel like I don't even fit in even though everyone in it is pretty nice individually.
And I feel dumb in this class - everyone's sooo much better than me at everything :(
I'd LOVE to be back in Grade 9 & 10 where the most stressful thing was Literature past paper period on Thursday (Yikes...!)

Well at least Adam's new album rocks ♥ I worried for nothing
And I think Julian was right - I DO have a thing for MOST gay men because I found the AMAs sexaay!

1 comment:

  1. ):

    asdf anu not you too.

    I'm pretty happy with life these days, but yeah, I remember wishing so hard I was back in grade 10. Meh, the people you're with currently can never replace Ashan, Sudeeptha, etc.

    Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete