Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lucky's B'day party - and other things

So I just logged in so I could write something about last Sunday and then I saw what Juleh had written on his blog and it truly amazes me that he doesn't know how much we miss him. He doesn't realize that if he was here (and not 'there') we wouldn't have had to wait until Lucky's birthday party came along. We were counting the days until he came so we could go with him.
I'm guessing now that he would have been surprised to hear how much Lyceum students started hating Oakridge and it's screwed-up holiday plan when we heard that he wouldn't be coming. After he went, everyone kind of drifted apart and all...

We still miss him and his crazy jokes and sarcasm.
On Lucky's birthday party, Atheeq brought up "Jimmy..." and we all went Ajaa...!

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment