Saturday, May 22, 2010

More "Jam-Nona"

Yeah, so me and Proosh had to wait 'til 5.30 for duty during the Senior Concert. Ash stayed with us 'til 4.00 and then he went home.
We were remembering the old days and Prashan reminded me of stuff that happened during Literature. Terrifying :P

I think I've done this before but I'll add more, cuz that was one interesting part of my life: O/L English Literature with Ms. Jamna Padmanaban

+ How the entire middle row would remain empty, with everyone trying to convince her that most of the class were absent
+ During Tuesday morning periods, if anyone ever got late, how they'd just wait outside and sneak in during register marking
+ The time half the class got late for Lit and she made an awful fuss, thinking that they'd tried to skip class and ended up giving most of them suspension

And there shall be more...

No comments:

Post a Comment