Friday, May 7, 2010

New Term At School

Yeah so it's Friday now and I've been at school for four days now.

Well nothing's changed much... Spent more time with Nutsy and Sudee which is great and which I aim to do a lot more this term =D So hopefully that goes well.

Senu's been amazing as well as Lucky. It's like we're the only people we have in our class. I mean, yeah, we're friends with everyone else but hang out together. We got together at Senu's house during the vacation and it was fun. Those two are reeeally nice.
It's almost as fun as last year with Ashy, Juleh, Avi, Sudee, Sumaya, Prash, Mariah, Atheeq & Nutsy.

I miss those days, I guess. But I have a feeling that Ashy's the one who's really going through a hard time. Just wish being a prefect didn't take up so much of time!!

Cricket match on Sunday. Gonna roast =P

Damned computer project! Haaaaaate herrr!! >:( >:( >:(

Atheeq still didn't come back; he's abroad, I think :P

Sigh...I'm loving Naruto. That's actually calming. In some weeeeird way, it's as though it's a constant in my life.

And I'm still in love with Remembering Sunday and this song is putting me in some crappy sentimental mood. It's "Break Even" by The Script

More later


2 comments:

  1. COZ WEN A HART BREKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it don't break even...
    lol I didnt know you could comment :P

    ReplyDelete