Sunday, October 25, 2009

My first ever blog! Yay!

Well Woolly suggested I start off with an intro about myself. This sounded like a pretty good idea so I asked him to tell me about myself. This is what he wrote verbatim:
"I LIKE FAMOUS MEN,

I LIKE TALKING ABOUT FAMOUS MEN,

ALL THE MEN I LIKE ARE GAY,

I LIKE GAY MEN"


Of course, he wasn't talking about himself but about me. And well, I disagree with what he said!


I do like famous men but it's not just the famous ones I like. I like Gaspard Ulliel too, who I'm sure very little people have heard of. I also like guys who don't have a celebrity status. Sometimes. I might explain about this later.


I like talking about famous men? Not true. I like talking in general and Woolly gets the guy talk just because, well, it annoys him. Haha bet you didn't know that.


All the men I like are NOT gay!! It's just Adam and Brent C who are. And though Bill is feminine, he is NOT gay! I resent this one, Woolly... >:(


I like gay men? Sure, I do. I like them just as much as I like normal and/or straight guys. Cuz there isn't much of a difference. People are people and will continue to be people. Their Nationality, Religion or sexuality isn't going to change a thing.


Uhh well, what else?

Yeah I can be a bit of a twit sometimes (Yikes, I heard on TNL that a twit means a pregnant goldfish) but a nice twit. I hope.


I luuuuuuuurve to listen to music cuz it tunes out the rest of the world most of the time. I also like hanging out with my friends. Not all of them, mind. Just the ones with who I can be completely myself (Woolly is one of them =D)


I have a sort of thing with spelling. Words should be spelled right! Come on, people! If you don't know how to spell it - learn!

But when texting, it's allowed! (Yes it is, Julian!)


Oh yeah, I should probably say that I'm very bad at introductions. It's even worse when I'm speaking cuz I don't know how to pronounce my first name.

Well yeah, I'm gonna get lost now.

No comments:

Post a Comment