Sunday, October 25, 2009

On your marks...

Okay so I'm bored right now. Waiting for something to happen on FaceBook but in vain :P Dreading going to school tomorrow while at the same time, anxious to see what's happening.
Shoot, I forgot to go buy a mask thingy but who cares? If I get 'Influenza A virus subtype H1N1' then I won't have to stay at home all the time.

I'm also afraid that they'll call up our class to perform on Assembly. If they do...yikes! But they won't ask me to do anything cuz I'm not particularly 'close' to any of them. Which is surprising, considering that all of them used to be my BFFs...
Boomin would probably have to do some of his magic tricks. He's actually quite good. Or Sashini and Sithmi would have to sing. Their 'Lean on Me' version is nice but I'd like it better if Sash didn't do that thing she does with the pitch. Never mind. And I hope they don't do 'Keep Holding On'. I used to love it but now I've gotten sick of it.

Got a haircut and I hope it'll all stay in place and not earn me a Black Mark.

And I'm going to have to have to ask Atheeq about something. Got to do this with ever so much tact or he'll end up beating up Madushka real bad. And I mean REAL bad. But I'm starting to think I wouldn't mind that cuz it's getting soo confusing and I think I want to hurt Madushka real bad. He does not get away spreading lies about me and my friends, insulting my BEST friends, lying to me, annoying me, pissing me off and/or threatening me.

Remind me again why I still don't want him to die a painful death. Spontaneous combustion is as close as I feel. Sigh I'm too nice.

3 periods of Computing practicals - going to SUCK. Me and Sithmi are going to spend it staring at the monitors, wondering how the rest of them know it all.

Gosh, I sound sooo whiny! But hell, I'm allowed to whine once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment