Friday, June 11, 2010

Atheeq, the nose-wrecker

Grrr Atheeq is a nose-wrecker! Period!
At first, he just habitually ruined Senu's nose but now both me and Thisuri have fallen victim to it!

And I'm the worst victim!!!
He pinched the bridge of my nose and now there's an ENORMOUS spot on it! It's about the size of a coin!!

It's been there for two effing days!!!!
And the absolute WORST part is, it keeps changing COLOR!!! It was bright red yesterday in school and dark red last night. And now it's freakin' PURPLE!!!

Prashan screams out laughing every time he sees me now and he and Promod keep singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Atheeq keeps apologizing and saying sorry (Tthis had better be gone by tomorrow or else he is going to be VERY sorry)
Bilal and Senuri keep telling me how cute I look
Boomin says it doesn't make a difference
Sanjula and Thisuri say they feel sorry for me
Sudeeptha, Nathasha, Ashan and Avishka all said I deserved it (GRR)

AND THE REST OF THEM JUST LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH...

I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you, nosey... :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment