Friday, June 4, 2010

The One and Only...Prashan!

Grr Prashan wrote all over my Physics book today... That may be because I wrote Haku all over his Chem book last Tuesday during Stats but still...! I didn't mind that soo much but he also wrote "Gaara sucks" on my eraser which is, of course, unacceptable!

btw he became Haku because all of a sudden, the whole grade is going crazy over his eyes (he has amazingly long eyelashes). So I call him Haku cuz that's kinda feminine, na? I also said he should go for an eye makeup advertisement cuz he has "sexy eyelashes" according to everyone else. I swear, if he could blush, he would have turned as red as a beetroot! hahaha!
So whenever he calls me Poopster, I call him "sexy eyelashes" and he just shuts right up and snarls "Shut Up"...Typical Prashan!!

Also the Sci C girls had voted for the best butts in the grade (um ewww! These are our friends we're talking about!!) and he came in 2nd so now he wears his bag reeeeal low so no one can secretly check out his butt from behind...
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment