Monday, June 28, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere!

So I still had my book vouchers from the prize giving and so after Mr Sarath's class on Saturday, we stopped for lunch at Mc and then afterwards, walked to Sarasavi from school. It was me, Ash, Demetri, Senu, Lucky, Suchi, Erantha (not Frenchie teehee) and Thinooshkar.
I bought 4 books. Damn, books are soo expensive. With 2800, just 4 measly books. I spent 3 hours picking and choosing and ehmm-ing and umm-ing. I bought 'Along Came A Spider,' 'Bloodstream', 'The Tale of a Body Thief' and 'Queen of Babble'
hehe and Ash bought a Nicholas Sparks book called 'The Rescue' and - surprise, surprise - it was a love story.
Also some weird creepy guy followed Suchi all around Nugegoda, and the only way we lost him was by hiding in a shop and peeking to see if he went past. He finally lost us and got on a bus. Ha! The idiot had parked his car at Sarasavi... Now bet he had a long way to walk!

I really hope the jerk's legs fell off due to exhaustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment