Saturday, January 8, 2011

7th January 2010

We-ell it was the last day of Prefectship... Mixed feelings on that.

Went to school. EFFING FORGOT TO SIGN IN!
And when they gave us the photocopies of the last page of the sign-in book, my sign wasn't there! Even Demetri hadn't. Ruchitha was absent which meant that the page didn't have his customary designs on it either.

Saw Max, said hi (EEK) and aww he was hanging out with Adrien. Max never had that many friends and now Adrien's friends seem to have deserted him. Poor fellow...

Anyways, tried to send everyone up for Assembly. And I have to say this:
367 days after being made a prefect, NOT A SINGLE PERSON LISTENED TO ME! Pshhh can see how much authority I wielded. Hmph.

Anyways, induction, me, Lucky & Demetri were supposed to send the parents up in order *yikes*
They were all seated weirdly but YAY we managed to pull EVERYTHING off perfectly which makes me soooo proud that I did my last duty without a scratch.

Taking off our badges was dramatic and touching but what almost made me cry was when they called us up on stage without warning and the entire management shook hands with us - Ms Buddhika, Mr Terrence, Mr & Mrs Grero, everybody - saying that we were so great that it became impossible for them to say no to anything we asked them...

But they still didn't say we were the best batch ever which irritated me. I bet NO OTHER batch worked harder than we did. HELL, we co-ordinated ISAC with only half the guild! Did Maathra and so many other things. The next batch will also get to do these things but I'm pretty sure they won't be so great because I personally know that half of them are the proudest and egotistical people in their entire grade...

Anyways afterwards, the entire day was free. No classes. Took our class photo. Had a huge cake fight. Made Prashan talk to her (AWWWWWWWWW). Had an awful and/or weird Religion class.

All in all, the day had a "last-day-of-second-term" feel that was surprising.
Felt weird not doing duty but it'll feel weirder on Monday.
Sash and Nilu cried. Don't blame them.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment