Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm So Bored

Yeah so it's 00:20 atm & I'm waiting for Idol Army S5, Ep15 to load :/
My mum's already been down to yell at me a couple times and if she comes down once more, I'm not going to be able to come online tomorrow which sucks because tomorrow is the last day of guilt-free Net surfing I have. School starts on Tuesday =S Blech...

Anyways, Ep15 is amazing.
The MBLAQ boys get their regular medical checkup done and Mir is just too cute for words :P He screamed the place down when it was his turn to draw blood. I blame G.O for this. Having gone first, he scared Mir by saying that it hurts a lot. Poor Mir. Everyone picks on him because he's the maknae. He even screamed the place down when it was time for acupuncture... He made the Doctor pinky promise that there would be no more needles but of course, he lied...

Seungho is nice... He treats Mir nicely even when he is acting all babyish. Overall, he was in the worst shape: having a round stomach, weak spinal muscles and a slipped disc in his spine. But even though he had a round stomach, he had more muscle than Mir who was, quote, "Way too fat for an idol dancer" which is BS because um helloo, Mir is sooo skinny! I am depressed now =S Ah but who cares.

Thunder, G.O & Lee Joon were okay but they had really bad skin so they got skin treatment. Lee Joon was howling with laughter at Thunder's full facial mask which didn't even allow him to speak and was taking photos and all. What he didn't seem to realise was that he looked just as ridiculous with some pink see-through layer covering his face, his hair pulled back and in red pyjamas. He still looked fine though. lol

Thunder was also totally fine but he was way too underweight so the boys were given the task of cooking for him. I can see why Mir and Seungho are the fattest. They practically ate all the food while cooking.

Anyways, that's where I stopped watching last and I need to continue. It looks amazing though...
NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment