Saturday, January 1, 2011

Why I like Kim Heechul...

This is Kim Heechul.
Say Hi, Heechul...

Okay, moving on.
Ah, my new-found Idol - Kim Heechul.

Background Info:
Korean pop singer, actor, presenter, disc jockey and a member of the popular 13-member, boy band Super Junior.

We-ell, I think the reason I idolize him so much is that he just. Doesn't. Give. A. Damn. About. Anything.

If people tell him he looks like a girl, he'll ask if he's a pretty girl and if it's a girl who told him that, he'll snap back "Are you jealous?"

His self-confidence is...alarming! But sooo impressive!
When asked about it, he gave a typical Heechul reply.

Q: What makes you confident?
A: My face.

He also says things like this:
"I, Kim heechul, was born to successfully to make women fall in love with me. It’s not my fault. My mother and father created this face."

While, normally, this could be called arrogance, pride and downright douche-bag-like, you can't help but love him.

- He hates anything cute, people lying to make themselves seem nice.
- He doesn't take shit from ANYONE.

He expects everyone to obey him, respect him (let him make out with them, regardless of gender lol) and if they don't, all Hell would break loose.

He's considered one of the prettiest men in the world (PRETTY, nothing else) and his nickname is Cinderella ;) All his band mates are scared of him as are most other people. He can't understand this but he says it's probably because when he's not smiling, he tends to look very angry.

He loves cats and the way he pets his kitty Heebum is phenomenal. Heebum is also one cool cat. Literally. Heechul takes the cat in his arms and dances like a maniac for ten minutes straight and Heebum doesn't bat a whisker. He makes no attempt to run away and he doesn't even meow. Heebum is a cat worthy of its owner.

He's not that great at dancing - he's quite dorky and his moves are all over the place. He has an amaaazing recording voice but finds it hard to pull off the complicated notes live but he still doesn't blink an eye even if his voice cracks so bad. He's got a really sharp tongue and if he finds something pathetic, he'll point it out in the meanest way possible...

+ He wears pink Tom & Jerry pyjamas to bed... I'm just saying lol
+ Heechul is scared of little children.
+ Heechul tends to drool.

When Kangin (Former fellow Super Junior member) video-called him:
Heechul: Who are you?
Kangin: It's me!
Heechul: Why do you look like a beggar?

Heechul to Eunhyuk (Fellow Super Junior Member):
Yeah, what is that hat you're wearing? Fashion garbage!

People actually treat him like a Queen. Even in their music videos, whenever he sings, they all bow down to him or make way for him and they always give him the finale....

Interviewer: Why does everyone, regardless of gender or age, treat you so well?
Heechul: I guess when girls see me, they find me attractive as a man. And when guys see me, they have that feeling as well. They do it all for me. It's really not my fault.

He's got an attitude the size of the Sun but he still cried when he had to take care of the orphaned children because he was so sad that, at such a young age, they have no one.
He used to change clothes under his blanket because he thinks that maybe someone could be watching him.

ROCK ON, HEENIM!
The world is at your feet...& we are your slaves~
I am glad
\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment