Saturday, July 2, 2011

Heartfelt Posts

I visited some other blogs done by random people & most of them sound really emotional or contain thoughts about what their day to day lives are like. But, honestly, aren't these thoughts private? Why would you want to let other people read about how sad you feel or how disappointed you are in something?
It's like broadcasting to the world what your emotional weaknesses are & leaving it online for people to find. I wouldn't want to do that.
But then I can't figure out if I'm doing the same thing... I used to write about my emotions & what happened each day. But that was more so that I wouldn't forget what happened. I wouldn't complain about how much life sucks to anyone. Fine, yeah, sometimes there are times when life does suck. A heck of a lot. But seriously.
Why would you want to bore other people with depressing details of why your life sucks. It's not like their lives are perfect either.
Anyway, this is my opinion. I'm not judging anyone.
I might be wrong too.

No comments:

Post a Comment