Friday, October 22, 2010

Islamic Day

Yeah so I had duty on the 17th for Islamic Day.

First off, it's soo unfair how Sanjula and Supun put all their friends on duty with them whenever they have duty. So I was mainly left all alone. Okay so I don't have any friends on the Prefects' Guild except for Prashan, Lakna and Chaminda but still... Duty sucks without the three of them and only Chaminda was there and he showed up late. Anyways, moving on!

Islamic Day was soo pretty!
I just wish that all the racist pigs out there who think that Islam is a terrorist religion and so extremist could have seen all this. Every single person in that room loved their religion so much that it was freaky being there. I mean, all the Muslims are one community. If I accidentally said one wrong word, they'd all get up and slit my throat - parents and all. Those guys are FIERCE!

Wow. hehe

Yeah.
It's amazing how united everyone was. All the girls had to cover up and all the guys had to wear color-coded dresses. Atheeq, Shihab, Zahran and some others were in full thobe and wow, Shihab looked good in it! He was in full black while the other two were in full-white.

They sang some of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard! Articles Of Faith, Al Muallim & Knowledge is Light. I downloaded all of them. They're sooo pretty.
And I fell in love with Abdul then and there for his voice ♥♥♥ He's from Saudi =D and the new lead singer for Hydroxyl after Lahiru left. He looks as fierce as a tribesman from a small village in Saudi. But then he smiles and he looks like a goofball. Awww he's so HOT!
And one helluva performer. Adam Lambert, much??
Anyone who can perform as well as Adamkins can is hot by my standards. [Ooh, Maathra!]

Farhath was also damn good but he didn't have the performing talents of Abdul!! He lacked confidence but made up for it with a better voice.

All I can say is, Islamic Day is something that gave me goosebumps and I will never ever ever forget it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment