Friday, October 1, 2010

My Week So Far

Hmm so it's been a reeeally boring week with nothing special happening except for the exams.

MONDAY:
Stayed afterschool for Physics class but then changed my mind and studied in the library with Prashan and Christina. Prashan actually learned an equation or two but then it got so cold and he fell asleep... How'd I go home...? Oh yeah, with Keshara and Prashan.

TUESDAY:
I got Blood And Ice and started reading it and it was niiiice. Vampirism without actually mentioning the word. Didn't stay afterschool but Nutsy did so I came home and read the book. Missed Sandith during Computing...

WEDNESDAY:
Stayed back to study. Didn't get much work done though I cleaned my room and put all my valuable novels into the shelf. I also found my CD player after a long time. hehe. Went shopping to buy Chrissy's present.

THURSDAY:
Exams. Everyone found Pure Math sooo hard but it was actually easy for me. I've gotten used to the idiot position in this class now. No one expects you to do well so it's pretty much easier. Stats was okay but I'll probably lose a lotta marks in careless mistakes. Computing was also okay but I probably missed out a lot of points. Physics - I died once for each question I read. hee hee...
And Derwin was soo cruel towards Sithmi. I mean, who can be mean to her? She's so sweet. I just realize he's actually not a nice person at all. Chrissy liked her gift so yay!

FRIDAY:
Nothing much happened. Played volleyball and my hands swelled up like craazy! Computing, got some work done. Thought I was over Max but guess not. He's still incredible... My birthday tomorrow. I asked my dad for the one thing I want more than anything else in the world - a kitten - and he said no. Guess he doesn't know how bad I want one.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment