Friday, October 22, 2010

Maathra 3

OMG OMG OMG so I had duty for Maathra. I figured it would be a drag but it totally WASN'T!

After ELA, I got changed into uniform. haha Chathura (the cricketer/athlete dude) winked at me and said "Wow, you smell nice". Swoon!! So then I met Buwaneka and the current HB of Gampaha. I think Nithya, Shamitha and Rashard really creeped them out.
Nithya, with his incessant and maniacal hugging.
Shamitha, with his...everything, actually. His dancing, his intense questions and his stare.
Rashard, with his maniacal laughing and loud comments, including the "Bunis Story"

Everyone was desperate to try The Wave on the both of them but Mr Samarabandu was watching and we could hardly slap the Head Boys of the Branch schools in front of him, could we? So we said we'd do it after Maathra. But in the end, there wasn't any time. Boo hoo :'(

ANYWAYS.
The interesting part!
The first dance was a Pooja Dance. A bunch of girls from Panadura were dancing in front of an altar, offering flowers to someone dancing behind a screen. I thought it was a girl at first because that person was dancing soo sexy, all flexible and stuff and I figured all the guys must be mesmerized.

How wrong I was.

After the first half, the person behind the screen pushed aside the curtains and stepped out...in all his majestic, God-like glory...
Hubba Hubba!

The guy was dressed as a God, with an enormous headdress that got caught in the curtains as he tried to get out from behind the screen.
He looked like a freaking God!! He was wearing this criss-cross cloth covering his chest and this short, red toga-like thing which cut off halfway down his thighs, along with short red tights.
And the rest of him was as bare as Venus De Milo's chest! =D =D And just as hairless. Everyone kept telling me "Ew, the guy waxes!" and I'm like "Hell, I'm in love with gay men! Waxing is not a problem!"
He was painted in gold glittery paint. His eyes done with gold eyeshadow, his arms shining with glitter and his legs were all golden too.
When the lights hit him, he sparkled like a God (NOT like a diamond, hence making him much more superior to Edward Cullen!), shined like a sun and stole my heart!

And then...he began to dance.

D. A. M. N.
The way he moved - Adam-freakin'-LAMBERT much???
From the intense eye-linered stare right down to the trademark Lambert Strut!

Still in Shock.
Still in Love.
His name is Naveen Abeysinghe, I found out. Chaminda asked the HB of Panadura. Sithmi, Lakna & Thisuri told me he was so gay. And I secretly rejoiced inside. hehe
And that he was a flirt. That I saw.
Everywhere he went, he was followed by a gang of girls but then that was to be expected.

HE WAS EFFING WEARING BLACK LIPSTICK!!

What I learned from that:
When you resolved to do something, DO IT or else the moment passes by.

So Naveen, you may not know me, but you taught me a valuable lesson in life...
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment